Registering for Class
- Museum members receive a 20% discount on all museum paid programs.
- Class registration is available online or at the museum Welcome Desk. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Admission to the Museum is NOT required in order to attend a paid program.
- Children must be within the intended age range to register for a paid program. See program description for intended age.
- With the wide range of known food allergies, the museum cannot guarantee that any class is allergen free. Please contact the museum in advance if food allergies are a concern for your family.
Forms of Payment
- Our museum accepts all major credit cards, personal checks or cash.
Class Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- Round Simple Pullover Floral Neck Long Sleeves Casual Pattern Sweatshirt Paid program registrations are non-refundable unless the museum receives a cancellation notice 24 hours prior to the program start time. Attendees who provide the 24-hour notice of cancellation may reschedule enrollment or receive a full refund.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class if there is inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances arise, in which full tuition will be refunded.